Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Garden in Bloom Birthday

Hello, crafty friends! Today I am sharing a card I made using the Garden in Bloom stamp set.  Colors are: Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso and White craft ink.
Tip: After stamping the flowers and leaves, I went back and sponged Delightful Dijon around the flower centers and Tip Top Taupe around the flowers and leaves themselves to give it an all around softer look. 

To finish off the card, I stamped 2 butterflies and fussy cut them out and added some 1" Dotted Lace Trim and gold sequins. 






Well, that's my share for today! Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!


3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! Love your sponging and the ribbon is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Annette! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity! It caught my eye right away, very pretty. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.